Mahatma Gandhi once said – “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.”
We at PM Relocations adhere by same values as defined above, having defined a set of core values for ourselves – Care, Innovation, Passion, Values and Integrity – to guide us in all we do. We believe that corporate social responsibility (CSR) is a key part of being an effective and ethical business.
As part of our CSR policy, we look for ways that PM Relocations, as part of the international relocation industry, can make a positive impact on our customers, our community and our planet.
WE SHOW RESPECT FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, OUR MOVING PARTNERS, AND EACH OTHER, BY :
- Equal & ethical Treatment to employees and removals partners
- A healthy and hygienic workplace for it employees
- Giving Respect to human rights and dignity at work
- Strictly adherencing to our Anti Corruption and Bribery policy.
- Performing moving operations with the highest level of integrity & value at all times.
- Providing quality international relocation services that reach & cross the benchmark.
- Complying with applicable Laws and Regulations.
- Strict NO to forced or child labour
WE MINIMIZE THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF REMOVALS, THROUGH :
- By minimizing Removal Waste, Water and Energy consumptions.
- Increasing fuel efficiency and taking care of pollution control.
- Using Eco-Friendly cleaning agents
- Installation of recycling facilities in all our offices and believe In use, reuse & recycle of paper
- Whenever possible we opt for purchasing and using recycled packing material
- Recycling packing materials after job completion & removal have taken place, where possible.
WE AIM TO HAVE A POSITIVE EFFECT ON OUR COMMUNITY, WITH :
- Fundraising events to support local charities and noble cause.
- Spreading awareness to avoid wastage of paper.
- Work shop with suppliers to make sure they understand their ethical responsibilities
- Spreading awareness on quality education and encouraging deserving students by offering Scholarship program “SHIVPREM” within organization’s staff.
Mentioned above are few attempts made by us to attain the goal of equality, freedom of speech to all our employees, our aim of sustainable development and many such issues which probably go unnoticed in hurry and scurry of today’s environment.
We hope to bring about our share of change in the society through our efforts, so that we can make our earth a better place to live in..!!!!